Pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, we inform you that Petra GmbH guarantees, as part of regulatory provisions, that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity, the right and protection of personal data. This page describes how to manage the website www.vitayes.it in reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is a statement for the processing of personal data that is also made pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196 / 03 (hereinafter the Privacy Code) for users of our site services, which are provided via the internet. The information is not valid for other websites that can be consulted through our links, of which Petra GmbH it is not in any way responsible.
TREATMENT AND RELATED PURPOSES
All personal information you provide to us is the result of your free choice; we do not have the illicit means to obtain this information without your consent. The information you provide by sending an e-mail and / or filling in the registration form is used only to answer your questions or to satisfy your requests; only after express consent has been given by you, our organization may use your personal data for purposes such as sending promotional and commercial information, or relating to new product or service offers; finally, only after further manifestation of your specific consent, your personal data may be made available to our commercial partners who can transmit useful information or send promotional material of your interest.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of personal data may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic and in any case automated means, and will include all the operations necessary for the processing in question provided for in art. 4 paragraph 1, letter a, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 ("treatment" is defined as any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection , the extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a data bank); in any case the treatment will be carried out in compliance with every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality. Personal data will be processed exclusively by staff appointed to process data directly by the Data Controller, Petra GmbH, which has prepared all the minimum information security measures necessary to minimize the risk of violation of the privacy of its users by third parties, updated constantly and whenever necessary.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
FACULTY OF CONFERENCE YOUR DATA
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser) where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. Two macro-categories are identified: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
This site uses the so-called "technical" cookies for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service explicitly requested by the user, in order to provide this service" (art. . 122, paragraph 1, of the Code): they can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas) and / or analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site and / or functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
The use of "technical" cookies (session variables whose values stored on the hard disk of the device can still be deleted: it is also possible to disable cookies following the instructions provided by the main browsers) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers ( made up of random numbers generated by the server) and software usage data necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site: session variables (so-called cookies) can avoid the use of IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of browsing users and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
This site does not use cd profiling cookies in any way (aimed at creating user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while browsing the net).
This site uses cd cookies "of third parties" aimed at receiving on your device, while browsing a site, cookies sent from different websites or web servers (the storage of information takes place at third parties): a example is represented by the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin (these are parts of the page visited directly generated by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site) whose use is aimed at sharing content on social networks network (the presence of these "plugins" involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties: the management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made).
Complete list Policy Privacy third-party cookies used:
Google. com: https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through your browser settings. However, we would like to remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the website to malfunction and / or limit the service offered.
SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE
Only persons appointed by the writer may become aware of your data Petra GmbH, the data controller, as data supervisor or processor.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your data may be communicated by us, with this term meaning the giving of information to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- to subjects that can access the data according to the law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules (for example, social security and welfare institutions and bodies, associations of local authorities, administrations and public bodies are mentioned , associations, foundations, organizations or organizations of an associative and / or insurance type)
- to subjects who need to access your data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks (for example, banks and credit institutions, couriers and shipping companies are mentioned, service delivery company)
- to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our organization, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
Your data will not be disseminated by us, with this term meaning the giving of information to undetermined subjects in any way, even by making them available or consultation, unless a specific, free and informed consent, expressed by you and granted for each type of treatment.
The following is an extract from the 7 Dlgs article 196 / 2003, to remind you that you can exercise the following rights towards us:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form
- obtain indication of the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing
- to obtain an indication of the logic applied in the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- obtain the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law
- obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data for which conservation is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking have been brought to the knowledge, also as regards the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in cases where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise these rights, pursuant to article 13 letter f) Legislative Decree 196 / 2003, you can contact the manager by contacting Petra GmbH with headquarters in Frankfurt am Main Germany.